NEWS:

Liquid-Foot Jr. Goes on Sale Monday ( I think :-) )

Liquid-Foot Jr. Goes on Sale Monday ( I think :-) )

Postby U2JustMe on Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:49 pm

The Liquid-Foot Jr.'s will start selling on Monday of next week. I am happy with the outcome and the first production batch of Jr's is looking great. Hope you guys come to like it. Videos will go up (instructional) on Friday or over weekend.

Couple of major changes to the Jr. on the production version. Here is the short list:

1. The Liquid-Foot Jr. now basically has ALL of the features of the Liquid-Foot Pro. In fact, I redesigned the entire software set so that it is 100% compatible with the SYSEX files from/to the PRO. and Vice Versa. So the Software Editor will now work with both devices as well. There are some "need to know's" to take advantage of this- but the net-net is that you can now use the PRO and the JR. interchangeably. Yes, the price had to go up to support this- but its worth it in the long run--- should make for a very flexible "smaller" footprint controller. I hope you guys will agree!

What does this mean (make sure you are using v1.51x or higher of firmware on the Jr):

The JR. now has:

252 presets
100 songs
20 setlists
64 IA switches (4 or 8 available at a time physically)-- programmability and linking to all 64 though.
ALL special functions of PRO are now included in the JR.
ALL STEP, TUNER, and other features are now included in the JR.
will read/write exact same files as the PRO. You can share, swap or otherwise manage/edit interchangably with no loss.
2 expression pedal ports (pedal or EXP usage)-- all special functions of PRO version now included
AXE-FX auto-program mode now added to JR.
GUITAR TUNER INPUT SOURCE DEVICE (TC G-MAJOR, Liquid-Tracks, Liquid-RIG, AXE-FX)
ALL global and advanced features of the PRO version have been added to the JR. (as of v1.51x)
AUTO-MIDI-THRU (can now turn midi thru on/off -- MIDI-IN will go thru to MIDI-OUT at all times when ON)
LCD CONTRAST now programmable as of v1.51x
MODES: 3 button (w/ UP/DOWN), 4 button (4 presets / 4 ia switches), 8 button Preset (8 presets), 8 Button IA (8 IA switches)
MODES can now be switched live by pressing MENU+S4 at the same time. Switch between 8 preset and 8 IA with the step of the switches! (v1.55+)
and more.
Last edited by U2JustMe on Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
U2JustMe

Re: Liquid-Foot Jr. Videos going up on Friday / Sat

Postby U2JustMe on Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:51 pm

Price and Ordering info will also go up on Monday. Thanks for your patience. Sorry it took so long to make these things...
U2JustMe

Re: Liquid-Foot Jr. Goes on Sale Monday ( I think :-) )

Postby flyangus on Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:11 pm

Fantastic! Can't wait! :D
flyangus

Postby teejay on Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:39 pm

Okee dokeee... Monday has come and gone... :D Any word on the JR? Seems like it will suit my "flying" needs perfectly. I was waiting for a Fractal controller but am running out of time because i've got a big run of fly dates coming up in a few weeks and need to get my rig sorted. So;

as many are, i'm interested in how much it will be, and is there a waiting list?

Kind Regards,

Tian Jay
http://www.bigcitybeat.com.au
Australia's No.1 Corporate Act
teejay

Postby GuitarDojo on Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:07 pm

GuitarDojo

Return to General Discussion